[OS X TeX] New distribution

John Rawnsley J.Rawnsley at warwick.ac.uk
Fri May 11 04:18:14 EDT 2018

> On 10 May 2018, at 23:21, Murray Eisenberg <murrayeisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Should MacTeX itself not have this fix incorporated??

No, thanks.

I use BBEdit+Terminal+Skim+Sneep’s scripts to process my .tex files so my

kMDItemContentType             = "com.barebones.bbedit.tex-source"

and I want it to stay that way.

I use TeXShop and Texpad from time to time but I want double-clicking to open BBEdit.

May I take this opportunity to thank all the MacTeX gang for their gargantuan labours? Much appreciated.

--
John Rawnsley | Professor Emeritus  | Mathematics Institute
Zeeman Building | University of Warwick | Coventry  | CV4 7AL, UK