[OS X TeX] TeXShop 4.14

Gray, Gary L euler at psu.edu
Fri Nov 2 20:16:06 EDT 2018

Dick,

I updated by checking for updates within TeXShop. It updated, but did not relaunch when I clicked update and relaunch. I just check and the version number in About TeXShop did not change.

[cid:C16BE383-BA51-43DA-8FD8-132521720181 at hsd1.pa.comcast.net.]

It appears that it did not update. I just had TeXShop check for the update again and it again shows that an update is available.

I just thought I would let you know what I am seeing.

Gary