[OS X TeX] Dark mode themes

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Nov 20 07:54:41 EST 2018

> On Nov 20, 2018, at 5:26 AM, Themis Matsoukas <tmatsoukas at icloud.com> wrote:
>
> I just upgraded to Mojave and have been experimenting with the dark themes. I am trying to change the sync color (to orange, in this case) but when I sync from source to pdf I get a double color, orange on yellow:
>
> <sync.png>
>

> I don't know where the yellow comes from, there is no yellow anywhere in the theme I am using (below).
>
> <themes.png>
>
> Themis

Howdy,

I noticed that too but just didn't think anything about it. The selection is usually quite large in syncing from Source to Preview that this made it look a bit smaller. :-)

PS: I think the yellow is the old default from Light Mode since the Preview still has a light background.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)