[OS X TeX] Problem with Find All (TS Version 4.16)

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Tue Nov 20 08:33:20 EST 2018

I am experiencing a problem with Find All (OgreKit):

1. I searched a document for all occurrences of a string
2. Used cmd+G to go to the next spot on the source file

At this point if I start editing, the edits don't show in the source. The cursor doesn't respond to typing, some syntax coloring changes as I type, but the edits are not visible. The edits are there the next time you open the file, but this blind typing tends to produce nonsensical input. The problem persists after relaunching TS and after restarting the computer.

Themis