[OS X TeX] Problem with Find All (TS Version 4.16)

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Tue Nov 20 09:56:02 EST 2018

> On Nov 20, 2018, at 9:45 AM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
> Howdy,
>
> Actually, I'm not sure about what you did that precipitated the problem?
>
> Did you use Find All in the Ogrekit panel? If so did a window show up with all the matches? To select the match you wish click on the one you want in that window and it will get selected in the Source window.
>
> If you just did a Find and then used Cmd-G to jump to the next match (without having the Find All window open) I don't confirm the problem.
>
> I confirm the problem if I do a Find All then select the Source Window and do a Cmd-G.

As you say, what precipitates the problem is the combination  Find All then select the Source Window and do a Cmd-G.

if you do a straight find followed by cmd+G, or if you use the panel in OgreKit to select, everything works fine. Which is to say, there is a workaround until the problem is fixed.

Themis