[OS X TeX] TexShop macro problems on Mojave

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Tue Nov 20 11:55:25 EST 2018

Well, thanks Herb, but complaining to apple will not solve my short-term problems. I will try

tccutil reset AppleEvents

to see if it will reset things, but I somehow doubt it. My problem seems to be rooted in the fact that I was never asked for permission to allow access — reading quickly on the web, it appears others have had this problem. Perhaps when you upgrade to Mojave and you already have TeXShop installed, this is not a problem (my laptop works fine) but when it is a clean install something is fishy.

==Tamer