[OS X TeX] Changing hIghlighting color in TexShop 2.47

Schremmer Alain schremmer.alain at freemathtexts.org
Wed Nov 21 19:13:56 EST 2018

On , at 2018 Nov 21,6:14 PM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:

> On the page
>
> https://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/version.html
>
> I found the following commands
>
> Three hidden preferences were added, allowing users to change the yellow highlight color to another color, when used by inverse sync from the pdf window to the source text. This is helpful if the user has changed the default colors of the source window. The new items are
> defaults write TeXShop ReverseSyncRed 1.00
> defaults write TeXShop ReverseSyncGreen 1.00
> defaults write TeXShop ReverseSyncBlue 0.00

ReverseSyncRed is of course exactly what I would like but this was done in TeXShop 3.49 and I am still running 2.47. I just downloaded v3.59 from Koch's site, just in case, but it doesn't say if it would work under 10.6.8 and I don't know where to find out.  (But I doubt it.)

In any case, I am very glad to find out that you are still out there kicking and I am still most grateful for all the help you have given me back then.

Very best
--a