[OS X TeX] Changing hIghlighting color in TexShop 2.47

Schremmer Alain schremmer.alain at freemathtexts.org
Thu Nov 22 11:21:07 EST 2018

I am afraid this will have been the straw that broke the camel's back: I am going to get a new old mac mini. I don't relish the idea though because of all the time I am going to have to waste checking what's compatible, what's not, etc. Decisions, decisions.

Grateful for the straw, though.

Best
--schremmer