[OS X TeX] Themes in dark mode

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Nov 28 19:05:03 EST 2018

> On Nov 28, 2018, at 5:23 PM, Themis Matsoukas <tmatsoukas at icloud.com> wrote:
>
> I am using a modification of the the theme SolarizedLite. When the source document is selected, the contrast between line numbers and the background color is poor (when the source window is not selected the background becomes darker and the numbers are clearly visible). Which setting controls these colors? It was not obvious to me from looking at the theme settings.
>
> Themis
>
> <Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 6.18.54 PM.png>

Howdy,

I would guess that problem is there because the background behind the line numbers is partially transparent. It think it will help if the backgound of the Source window was a bit darker. You should be able to create a new Theme based on your present Theme (be sure to Save it) and play a bit with the background color.

I guess I like one of the Dark backgrounds and have no problem with seeing the fairly dark gray line numbers.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)