[OS X TeX] How to make a original latexmk.engine for TeXShop

军其 胡 junqihu at me.com
Fri Oct 19 08:14:34 EDT 2018

Bonjour, all in the list,

I always call latexmk provided by MacTeX to compile my TeX-format file in Emacs.
Moreover, a latexmkrc would be created in every TeX projects by myself. It works well all times.
Today, I try to use latexmk.engine in TeXShop, I move latexmk.engine from ~/Library/TeXShop/Engines/Inactive/Latexmk/latexmk.engine to ~/Library/TeXShop/Engines/.
After restarting TeXShop, I found it works but not like works as called in Emacs, even after I change platexmkrc to latexmkrc in  latexmk.engine.
The latexmk mechanism in TeXShop is different from directly calling latexmk.
Does anyone know how to create a neat latexmk.engine for TeXshop which only calls the original latexmk and read latexmkrc from the root directory of the TeX project?

Bien à vous,

Jun-Qi HU