[OS X TeX] Font installation mtpro2

Gary L. Gray euler at psu.edu
Sat Sep 29 14:16:26 EDT 2018

Themis,

Here is the code I use to invoke mtpro (I know some lines are not relevant -- copy and paste is so easy):

\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{textcomp}
\renewcommand{\rmdefault}{ptm}
\usepackage[scaled=0.92]{helvet}
\usepackage[mtpscr,mtpcal,slantedGreek,zswash,subscriptcorrection]{mtpro2}
\usepackage[scaled=1]{inconsolata}

I commented out the helvet and inconsolata packages and used:

\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{textcomp}
\renewcommand{\rmdefault}{ptm}
\renewcommand{\sfdefault}{phv}
\renewcommand{\ttdefault}{pcr}
\usepackage[mtpscr,mtpcal,slantedGreek,zswash,subscriptcorrection]{mtpro2}

and that also worked as expected.

Gary