[OS X TeX] TeXShop question

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Apr 23 11:09:37 EDT 2019

> On Apr 23, 2019, at 10:01 AM, M. Tamer Özsu <ozsut at mac.com> wrote:
>
> No, it doesn’t Herb.
>
> ==Tamer
>
>> On Apr 23, 2019, at 10:39 AM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Apr 23, 2019, at 8:44 AM, M. Tamer Özsu <ozsut at mac.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Every time I open a root file in TeXShop, one of the \include’d files also opens and I can’t figure out why or how to fix it. The root file has about 15 included files but this one seems to have stuck and keeps opening.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>>> ==Tamer
>>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> Does the root file have a
>>
>> % !TEX useTabsWithFiles
>>
>> directive along with a
>>
>> % !TEX tabbedFile{secondfile.tex}
>>
>> directive?
>>
>> Good Luck,
>>
>> Herb Schulz
>> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Howdy,

Ok.

Do you have your system set up to automatically open the last windows (General tab of System Preferences `Close windows when quitting an app' unchecked)? If so how do you open the file (double click the file icon, open TeXShop first)? If you close the second file window/tab and then close TeXShop does the second file still open?

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)