[OS X TeX] Finding macros

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Mon Aug 12 14:52:42 EDT 2019

I don’t know.  I work from two computers, one at home and the other in my office, so for years I have used Dropbox to synchronize files that I might want to access on both.  I had someone else set up things so that I had my macros in one place to use for both.  What puzzles me is the different behavior of this one file, when the setup has not (to my knowledge) changed.  I don’t think I want to mess with it.

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155