[OS X TeX] how imitate TeXShop's pdflatexmk from command line

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:19:31 EDT 2019

OK, I think I now understand what to do: the “latexmkrc” in the same directory as the source is for this particular project (whereas, I presume, a .latexmkrc would be global).

And I found my root error: I should be using

	makeindex main.nlo -s nomencl.ist -o main.nls

rather than

	makeindex main.nlo -s main.ist -o main.nls

The details of this is why it’s SO much simpler to do it all within TeXShop — if only TeXShop didn’t just freeze in the middle of runs!

Murray Eisenberg			murrayeisenberg at gmail.com