[OS X TeX] Previous/Next buttons in TS preview

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Dec 12 08:15:01 EST 2019

> On Dec 12, 2019, at 7:02 AM, Themis Matsoukas via MacOSX-TeX <macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu> wrote:
>

>> Howdy,
>>
>> What page style setting are you using? See the Preview tab of TeXShop->Preferences. I used Multi-Page.
>
> I'm on Multi-Page as well, but cmd-Up/Down error does nothing on the preview window.. I tried on my laptop keyboard and with an extended usb keyboard, same behavior.
>
> Themis

Howdy,

Hmmm... the only other setting I have that might have something to do with this is that I always show the scroll bar (System Preferences->General) since I find it helpful to visualize where I'm looking in the file and how much of that file is showing. PS: I'm using Catalina and Dark Mode but I'd guess that's irrelevant.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)