[OS X TeX] Delays in viewing beamer slides

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Fri Jan 4 14:37:06 EST 2019

Dick and Nicolae:

Thanks for the information.  In my situation, it seems I am at the mercy of others, since the session at which I will be talking will use a single laptop to project all the speakers’ slides (from thumb drives).
Maybe I will forward your emails to the session organizers, and they may use one of the workarounds which you suggested.

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155