[OS X TeX] TeXShop 4.22

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 21:46:38 EST 2019

Dick,

Yes, I did read the Changes doc.

Naturally, just before I was about to send my files to you, I tried another run with pdflatexmk and had the job run to completion!

I’ll keep trying with DisplayLogInfo  turned on and hope (??) for another dead-stop.

Thanks,
Murray

> On 4 Jan2019, at 9:28 PM, Richard Koch <koch at uoregon.edu> wrote:
>

> Murray,
>
> Did you read the changes document for 4.22? If not, read it. I have this advice for everyone.
>
> It is possible to turn off the "fix" for the typeset  bug. Did you try that? If not, try it now.
>
> Note that 4.22 works the same as earlier versions with the fix turned off.
>
> Dick Koch

> TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
> List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/
>                https://email.esm.psu.edu/pipermail/macosx-tex/

---
Murray Eisenberg			murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101	Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334