[OS X TeX] No messages in TeXShop console

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jan 17 16:44:31 EST 2019

> On Jan 17, 2019, at 2:11 PM, Stephen Anderson <sra.linguist at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think so. On the Prefences/Themes panel, “DarkTheme” is identified both as “Dark Mode Theme” and “Theme to Edit”. But I still have to click on “Save Edited Theme” and “OK” each time I use TeXShop to get the (remembered) color changes to take effect.
>

> Steve Anderson

Howdy,

Strange...

If you have to change the colors each time you start I wonder if, for some reason, that file isn't writable. You might create a new theme (it should be based on the theme you're editing), give it a different name, fix anything that needs fixing and then save it and chnage your Dark Mode Theme to that new one. Let us know the results.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)