[OS X TeX] Issues with XeLaTeX and LuaLatex

Nestor Aguilera nestoreaguilera at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 08:19:00 EDT 2019

Hi,

I haven't used xelatex or lualatex because I don't know which math fonts to use.

In view of Ettore's example, I decided to give them a try and I was surprised by how different the output is.

With Optima, xelatex spreads more the text, using more space than the lualatex version, whereas with Baskerville the opposite seems to be true. Is this reasonable?

Nestor