[OS X TeX] Use TL Utility to update TL 2018 to its frozen version

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu May 9 15:35:22 EDT 2019

This should work fine, and the next version of TLU will include this mirror in the historic list. I'd like to see more of the log, but I assume that you can't connect because of a firewall issue or because the server hit the max number of connections.

https://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2019-May/043654.html