[OS X TeX] Conflict with Little Snitch

AJG Baeumel ajgb at st-maurices.n-lanark.sch.uk
Mon May 27 11:27:22 EDT 2019

After having installed the MacTeX 2019, I am receiving a message from
Little Snitch:
"The identity check detected a modification of the program. Therefore all
of its connections were denied as a precaution."
What is happening here and why?
How can I rectify the block without disabling Little Snitch?

AJG Baeumel   mailto:ajgB at st-maurices.n-lanark.sch.uk

addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please  notify the
System Manager and thereafter delete the e-mail from our system.  The
System Manager may be contacted at postmaster at nleducation.org.uk

E-mail transmission is not secure and information can be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed or incomplete.  The sender does not
accept any liability for errors or omissions arising as a result of e-mail
transmission or interception.  Please note that incoming e-mails are
routinely scanned for the purpose of detecting offensive or inappropriate
materials.