[OS X TeX] Re

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Thu Oct 10 18:02:44 EDT 2019

> On Oct 10, 2019, at 16:44, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
> Sigh…
>
> I forgot that my Catalina test system was older and I never installed anaconda on it! Now that I have installed anaconda2 (in my HOME directory --- Catalina doesn't seem to allow installation in / where I have it in Mojave) and adjusted my platexmkrc files (used by the latexmk engines in TeXShop) to accommodate the directory change) all is well with my pythontex test files along with my pygmentex test file.

Herb,

Catalina is on a (partly) read-only filesystem.  But parts of / are still writable, and apparently physically residing  in /System/Volumes/Data. My /opt with texlive under it, is still there and writable. (The synthesis under / is some APFS magic…)

—Ettore

Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
1017 Academic Way                *   http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA * * aldrovandi at math dot fsu dot edu