[OS X TeX] separators in label names

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 11:35:27 EDT 2019

As I just commented on that tex.stackexchange answer:

While that does fix the crossreftools+babel-french incompatibility for the crossreftoolscommand crtlistoflabelsthat I raised, it does not fix the incompatibility with the other commands from that package, including its redefinition of the version of \cref(from cleveref).

For example, the following generates the same error:

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage[french,main=english]{babel}

\usepackage{amsthm}
\newtheorem{thm}{Theorem}

\usepackage{hyperref}
\usepackage{cleveref}
\usepackage{crossreftools}

\begin{document}

\begin{thm}\label{thm:first}
A first result.
\end{thm}

See \cref{thm:first}.

\end{document}

> On 11 Oct2019, at 11:11 AM, Piet van Oostrum <piet-l at vanoostrum.org> wrote:
>
> There is now a solution at https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/510641/113546

---
Murray Eisenberg			murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101	Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334