[OS X TeX] separators in label names

jfbu jfbu at free.fr
Sat Oct 12 16:38:51 EDT 2019

Le 12/10/2019 à 22:19, Piet van Oostrum a écrit :
> Piet van Oostrum <piet-l at vanoostrum.org> writes:
>
>> Murray Eisenberg <murrayeisenberg at gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> As I just commented on that tex.stackexchange answer:
>>>
>>> While that does fix the crossreftools+babel-french incompatibility for the crossreftoolscommand
>>> crtlistoflabelsthat I raised, it does not fix the incompatibility with the other commands from
>>> that package, including its redefinition of the version of \cref(from cleveref).
>>>

> There are more places where the \detokenize trick should be applied, e.g.
>
> \renewcommand{\@@crtextr at ct@ref}[2]{%
>    \@@@crtextr at ct@ref{#1}{\detokenize{#2}}%
> }
> \newcommand{\@@@crtextr at ct@ref}[2]{%
>    \expandafter\ifx\csname r@{#2}\endcsname\relax
>    \crt at refundefined%
>    \else
>    \expandafter\expandafter\csname crt at ref@splitter@#1\endcsname\csname r@#2\endcsname%
>    \fi
> }
>
> Actually it might be necessary to apply this trick in all/some places where this pattern is used:
>
> \expandafter\ifx\csname ...#1...\endcsname

Hi,

sorry if completely off the mark, but doesn't babel provide the

\@safe at activestrue

toggle precisely for such \csname...\endcsname expansions ?

Couldn't crossreftools in presence of babel do

\@safe at activestrue

\@safe at activesfalse

or see hyperref code on how to do this in a way which will work
even without babel \if at safe@actives

I don't read tex.sx, so perhaps this has been mentioned

I hardly read this thread either, so I may be making noise.

But clearly, it is on crossreftools to adapt to babel shorthands

Jean-François