[OS X TeX] Best iPad PDF viewer for math?

Lee Larson lee.larson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 13:36:22 EDT 2020

On Aug 21, 2020, at 7:39 PM, Ross Moore <ross.moore at mq.edu.au> wrote:

> Using an HDMI cable, I share the iPad screen, to be shown in a Zoom session run from my laptop.
> Zoom can be run from the iPad itself, but the restriction to a single window/screen at a time makes that rather
> clunky to control allowing students to join, and monitoring Chat contents, etc., at the same time as delivering
> a lecture or tutorial class.

I do this a little differently. I connect the iPad to my Mac with a USB cable and share the screen in a window on the Mac using Quicktime Player. I can have several programs running on the Mac in different windows (Keynote, Quicktime Player, Mathematica, …). When I share the Mac screen I can instantly switch between these programs.

To use the iPad as a whiteboard, I usually use ShowMe or Inkredible.

L^2