[OS X TeX] TeXShop 4.53

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Mon Dec 7 15:00:23 EST 2020

If you can dig out the “UNIX Power tools” by Tim O’Reilly from some dark corner of eBay (I don’t know if it’s still available), that was a wonderful reference on anything Unix related, including regular expressions. But I don’t know “modern” references.  In a terminal, running

	man re_format

will give you the man page, which does have all the information. I can’t say it’s super-illuminating, but it will give you all you need to know. The main drawback is that, unlike other man pages, it does not have examples.

—Ettore

Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
1017 Academic Way                *   http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA * * aldrovandi at math dot fsu dot edu