[OS X TeX] Problem after TeXLive-2020 upgrade

Vinay K. Ingle vingle at ece.neu.edu
Thu Jul 9 15:20:44 EDT 2020

Thanks Elliot.

I removed ~/Library/Preferences/fr.chachatelier.pierre.LaTeXiT.plist file
and restarted LaTeXit but still has the same behavior. Nothing shows on the
top window. Even if I revert back to 2019 distribution, I get the same
behavior.

---------
Regards,

Vinay K. Ingle

Prof. Vinay K. Ingle                                 vingle at ece dot neu
dot edu
Electrical and Computer Engineering                Voice:  (617) 373-3008
304 Dana Research Center                                FAX:  (617) 373-8970
Northeastern University
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-5000, USA