[OS X TeX] hyperref problem

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Mon Jun 22 20:35:19 EDT 2020

Hi Zbigniew,

On 23 Jun 2020, at 10:23 am, Nitecki, Zbigniew H. <Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu<mailto:Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu>> wrote:

I forgot to answer your question: there are only two pages, but those buttons do toggle me between them.

Everything’s fine with that PDF on my system, using viewers:

 1. Acrobat Pro
 2. Preview, from MacOS  (has no link previews)
 3. Preview from TeXshop (with link previews)

Also worth testing is to zoom the window to ~300% and check all your links.
Otherwise, in full page views, some links may seem to be doing nothing
as the current view is already showing where it links to.

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155