[OS X TeX] Bug(?) in matrix panel?

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Sat May 2 19:58:58 EDT 2020

I’m using the Editor/Front End that comes with TeXShop.  I kind of suspect my question may have been a red herring—I noticed at one stage (after writing my email) as I was meticulously rewriting every matrix expression, that it is possible that one of them had \right[ instead of \right]—it’s hard to tell
with my eyesight.  But that could be what happened.  I’ll return with the question (and better details) if I encounter this again.
Thanks for  responding.