[OS X TeX] TeXLive-2020 and Big Sur

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Nov 13 15:56:46 EST 2020

> On Nov 13, 2020, at 2:44 PM, Stephen Anderson <sra at yale.edu> wrote:
>
> My apologies if this has already been answered here (as it probably has), but I can’t find it. Are there any issues with TeXLive-2020 under Big Sur (running on Intel hardware)?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Steve Anderson

Howdy,

Can't find IT? Are you saying you can't find TeX Live 2020 after installing it with the MacTeX installer? If so it is in a hidden (from Finder) directory.

In Terminal you can run `which pdflatex` and it will return `/Library/TeX/texbin/pdflatex'. Note that /Library/TeX/texbin is an indirect symbolic link that points to the binaries folder of your active TeX Live distribution.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)