[OS X TeX] Setting TEXINPUTS/BIBINPUTS on Catalina

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Sun Oct 18 04:09:46 EDT 2020

On 18/10/2020 09:05, Doris Behrendt via MacOSX-TeX wrote:
> Hi Joseph,
>
> I am running mactex on catalina, I did not have to set texinputs etc. manually …
>
> ??
>
> Doris

I mean that I want to set TEXINPUTS/BIBPINPUTS to have additional
information in them :)

For example, I have a single .bib file for all of my references (it's
called "Literature.bib"). This lives inside Documents (so it's visible
for editing, etc.), so I want to export

     BIBINPUTS=~/Literature//;

which I used to be able to do from my .bash_rc, but can't any more.

Joseph