[OS X TeX] Spell checking

Roussanka Loukanova rl.stpuu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 09:37:55 EDT 2020

Hi,

How do I get English(Aspell)?

I do not see it in the list:
TeXShop's Edit->Show Spelling and Grammar (Cmd-:)

I do not have the Spell icon in the System Preferences.

I used to have Aspell, but after attempts to update it, I lost Aspell and
the Preference Pane Spell (icon) in the System Preferences. I tried to
reinstall it, from scratch, by following instructions from:
CocoAspell from <http://cocoaspell.leuski.net>
https://people.ict.usc.edu/leuski/cocoaspell//public_html/
I asked Leuski by email address that was on that website, but I've never
got any answer.

Best Regards,
Roussanka