[OS X TeX] Style file placement

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Wed Sep 16 13:14:22 EDT 2020

Thanks to all who replied. With some trial and error based on your suggestions I was able to resolve the problem as follows:

1. place one copy of Definitions in ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex
2. and another in ~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bst

This allows tex to find all the necessary files, cls, bst and various graphics.

I suppose one can remove the extraneous files in each directory but it is easier to place the entire folder Definitions in each location.

Themis