[OS X TeX] Announce: MacTeX-2021 Released

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Mon Apr 5 11:18:56 EDT 2021

PS: Yesterday I burned a preliminary copy of the 2021 TeX Live DVD provided by Manfred Lotz, who is in charge of the DVD. To save space, the DVD uses the Unix Install script for all versions of macOS (otherwise the DVD would have two complete copies of TeX Live), and finishes with TeXDist-2021. After installing, I updated with TeX Live Utility and typeset a long document. So I know things work at least on

	Big Sur with Arm
	Big Sur with Intel
	Catalina
	Mojave
	High Sierra
	Sierra

Probably other earlier systems also work, but I didn't have them lying around.

Dick Koch