[OS X TeX] Announce: MacTeX-2021 Released

Juergen Fenn jfenn at gmx.net
Mon Apr 5 15:57:50 EDT 2021

Am 05.04.21 um 17:21 Uhr schrieb Juergen Fenn:
> It seems to be more complicated than just running the MacTeX installer,
> so I'll give it a try sometime later in the week...

I just would like to thank you again for your advice and for your
efforts! It took 2:49:36 to download, unpack and install all 4000 or so
packages, then I ran the TeXDist-2021 package, and I am glad to say it
was successful. I now have TL 2021 on macOS 10.13, and everything seems
to work fine. TLU also works, I can switch between TL 2019, 2020 and
2021. So, TeX spring has arrived! :)

Regards,
Jürgen.