[OS X TeX] Now it's TeXShop turn...

Javier Hornero javier.hornero at icloud.com
Tue Apr 6 02:58:49 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I installed BasicTeX on High Sierra following the directions by Dick Koch (using the Unix Install Script first, and then running TeXDist-2021) yesterday.
After that, I successfully update the system by choosing the proper setting (route to TeX programs) in the TeX Live Utility (v. 1.49). TeXShop (v. 4.62) is still using the old (2020basic) routes to programs, however. [Both 2020basic and 2021 are under the route /usr/local/texlive]

My final goal is typeset my documents only through 2021 small package and delete 2020basic. So my question is where to set in TexShop the route to the new system (2021), if that is possible and if it is that I have to do.

Thank you for your patience.

Javier