[OS X TeX] 2021 installed but "not found"

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Fri Apr 9 16:23:34 EDT 2021

George,

I don't know what you mean by "and nor does TeX Distribution panel." If this is a panel in Apple's System Preferences, then it is supplied by Local TeX. Ignore it for now. Sometime in the future I'll take a look at Local TeX and fix it if it doesn't work for universal-darwin.

But to switch to other distributions, just use TeX Live Utility. Make sure in it's preferences it is configured to look at /Library/TeX/texbin.

Dick