[OS X TeX] TeX Hour: XML to TeX to PDF: Thur 19 Aug 6:30 to 7:30pm UK time

Axel Kielhorn tex at axelkielhorn.de
Mon Aug 23 02:43:44 EDT 2021

> Am 18.08.2021 um 18:50 schrieb Jonathan Fine <jfine2358 at gmail.com>:
>
> Hi
>
> There were several talks at the recent TeX Conference that relied on XML to TeX to PDF and related technologies. Tomorrow's TeX Hour provides a place to discuss this shared theme. Briefly, it's a good idea if you want multiple high-quality outputs from a single source file, and authors willing to make the extra effort to achieve this.

Hi,

I like to add some information i didn’t have on Thursday.

- I found the document I was looking for. „Context“ is really a great name when looking for something in a search engine:-(

  https://github.com/ousia/from-pandoc-to-context

  The document needs some updates since programs have change in the meantime.

- There is a TEI environment that is supposed to typeset TEI P5 with context: https://github.com/juh2/tei-style-dta-context.

- ConTexT is available at https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Installation or as part of TeX Live.

Greetings
Axel