[OS X TeX] TeXShop 4.59 - Experiment not working with complex document

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:41:32 EST 2021

In a book-length document consisting of numerous files, if I copy something from whatever source window is open, click the Edit > Experiment menu item so that the copied text appears in the Experiment window that opens, and then click the Typeset button there, nothing happens?

If I do this for a simple one-file document, Experiment works as expected.

What’s wrong?

---
Murray Eisenberg			murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334