[OS X TeX] Tabs in TS

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Sun Feb 28 10:10:17 EST 2021

Hi,

I have been using tabs in TS for a while but I just run into a problem that I don't know if it is due to TS or OS.

In the screenshot below I have several tabs open, I am working on L20-1.tex, but the top of the window says L20-5.tex. The contents are actually those of L20-5.tex, L20-1.tex is an existing file in the same folder but it is not open as a tab.

I first saw this problem a couple minutes ago, then immediately shut down and rebooted the computer, but apparently this issue persists.

The mismatch worries me.  Has anyone encountered anything similar?

TS Version 4.59 (4.59)
OS 11.2.2 (20D80)

Themis