[OS X TeX] iPad + Raspberry pi 4 + (La)TeX

Franconi Enrico franconi at inf.unibz.it
Sat Jan 9 03:35:17 EST 2021

Hi,
I guess that it is possible (e.g., with latexmk).
However I warmly suggest you to invest 20 bucks and buy https://www.texpad.com/ios. Look at the website, and see all the huge advantages you have - mainly due to the tight integration of the smart editor, the pdf preview, and error management.

cheers
--e.