[OS X TeX] TeXShop 4.66 adds /Library/TeX/texbin parameter to every engine?

Luis Fernando Sequeira lfsequeira at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:12:28 EDT 2021

Hi

A few tests seem to show that TeXShop 4.66 passes /Library/TeX/texbin as an extra argument to each typesetting engine automatically.

I noticed it because at some point pythontex was choking on it.

By adding an echo command to the engine, I could compare 4.64 and 4.66.
Where the engine argument in 4.64 was, say, Untitled.tex, in 4.66 it receives Untitled.tex /Library/TeX/texbin

I don't know if this is intentional, it does seem strange.

Regards