[OS X TeX] translating objects in pstricks

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Fri Jul 16 09:08:46 EDT 2021

Hi Ziggy, Manfred

On 16 Jul 2021, at 11:01 pm, Nitecki, Zbigniew H. <Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu<mailto:Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu>> wrote:

Thank you Manfred and Ross.
Wow, nowhere have I seen any indication that you can concatenate \psbezier commands the way you can \psline.  Very elegant!  (plus, it works :-)
Ziggy

Sure.
Was assuming that you could only specify 4 points after the \psbezier .
That’s why I answered as I did.
Giving more is clearly a better way to go.

Cheers,

Ross