[OS X TeX] MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 174, Issue 4

Catherine Asaro asaro at pobox.com
Sun Apr 10 12:15:48 EDT 2022

Sorry, part of my email got deleted. #3 should have said

> 3. I closed the file I was working on and tried to reopen it and retry typeset. When I did that, I got a file with nothing in it but the following message:

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.141592653-2.6-1.40.22 (TeX Live 2021) (preloaded format=pdflatex)
 restricted \write18 enabled.
entering extended mode
(./Problem Set for Kathryn -- Vietas and proof.tex/Library/TeX/texbin/pdflatex: getcwd: Operation not permitted

My apologies for the confusion.

Best regards,
Catherine Asaro
catherineasaro.net