[OS X TeX] MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 174, Issue 5

Catherine Asaro asaro at pobox.com
Sun Apr 10 16:16:15 EDT 2022

I was able to get it to work, at least enough. TexShop works now, and my files are there (whew!). TexWorks is misbehaving, but I don't need it. I still need to check the backup drive and Time Machine to make sure nothing is damaged there, but I'm going to take my time with that, to make sure I don't cause any other problems.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Best -- Cat