[OS X TeX] Ghostscript 9.56.1

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Fri Apr 15 14:18:58 EDT 2022

Folks,

In the last stages of MacTeX-2022 construction,  Ghostscript 9.56 was released. There wasn't time for adequate testing, so MacTeX-2022 contains Ghostscript 9.55.

However, an install package for Ghostscript 9.56 was made available on my web site. Fve days after this Ghostscript was released, a minor update was released to fix a security bug. Thanks to Bruno Voisin for pointing this out to me. My site now contains that updated version, Ghostscript 9.56.1. See

https://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/

In case of trouble, reinstall 9,55, also available on my site.

Richard Koch