[OS X TeX] Heathkit H89

Catherine Asaro asaro at pobox.com
Tue Apr 26 12:42:02 EDT 2022

Hello, all. This isn't really a tex questions, because I don't think tex runs on this old computer, but i thought people here might be able to point me to a better place for my inquiry. I found an old Heathkit H89 computer in my garage, still in working condition, with all the manuals, a n ancient modem, and a daisywheel printer. I don't know what to do with it. I'd hate to recycle a classic computer like this, so before I junk it, I thought I'd ask around if anyone knows where I might find people who might like it. I checked with the Computer Museum in Mount View, CA, but they already have this mode.

Thanks for any references you can give me, and my apology for the non-Tex question.

Best -- Cat

PS: All the problems I had with LaTex, that I posted about before, are now fixed, and the backup is good. Thanks for the help!