[OS X TeX] [External] [External] [External] double page view

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 3 07:43:51 EDT 2022

I think you still do not understand the bug Zbigniew is seeing (and I am
seeing, too, with amsart class):
In any double page display, whether with DisplayAsBook on or off, and
double page or double multipage display option, the current TeXShop
displays the two pages in the WRONG ORDER, the earlier page on the right
and the later page on the left.
Thus, with DisplayAsBook set to NO, the first two pages are not
displayed as page 1 and page 2, but as page 2 and page 1.

--
Martin