[OS X TeX] TeXShop autosave cursor bug?

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sun Feb 20 19:24:20 EST 2022

Brendan,

I conjecture that you are using Google Drive. This has been reported to me by four other people,
all using Google Drive.

If you confirm this, I'll send more details. The upshot is that this is a Google Drive bug and should be reported to them. As a workaround, I recommend editing projects in a folder somewhere in your home directory, and then moving a copy to Google Drive when you are done for the day.

Richard Koch