[OS X TeX] TeXShop autosave cursor bug?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Feb 23 16:32:10 EST 2022

> On Feb 23, 2022, at 2:47 PM, George Tourlakis <gt at cse.yorku.ca> wrote:
>
> Hi Richard, Herbert, all,
>
> I seem to have forgotten how to get
>
> includegraphics[width=xx in]{file.eps} work.
>
> Compilation complains that file.pdf not found.
>
> I am sure the pdf was created automatically in the past (whatever I was doing right then; now I have to provide the PDF manually).
>
> What am I missing?
>
> I have incuded
>
> \usepackage{geometry}
>  \usepackage{graphicx}
> \usepackage{epstopdf}
> \DeclareGraphicsRule{.tif}{png}{.png}{`convert #1 `dirname #1`/`basename #1 .tif`.png}
>

> Cheers,
> George

Howdy,

Don't load the epstopdf package.

Are you including .tif files? If not, remove that graphics rule. If you are including .tif files let us know and I can give you a version that works since convert hasn't been used in quite a while. and the DeclareGraphicsRule command has changed.

If none of this helps please create a minimal example and also let us know what's in the .log file.

herbs at wideopenwest.com